Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
In as jammyozzy (I am nothing if not imaginative.)

I'll probably send you bicycle junk, car junk and consenting adults' junk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

MrChips posted:

Yeah I think we can all just delete Snapchat and go home. 13 Inch just won it.

I am allergic to latex. Than just reminded me of some uncomfortable sensations. :supaburn:

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

cursedshitbox posted:

Does autoerotic asphyxiation count as manual choke?

Depends whether you have a friend helping or not. :pervert:

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
I think I'm out of Snapchat until they improve the android client. Something's been tanking my phone's battery and making it run like poo poo for the last couple of months and uninstalling Snapchat seems to have fixed it immediately.

I'm no coder but how complicated can it be to make an app that displays pics and an occasional video? :confused:

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

Terrible Robot posted:

I had a similar problem with it on my iphone until I turned off the background app refresh for it, so it wouldn't constantly be pulling new snaps all day, only when I actually opened the program.

Ahhh I never knew that option was there, I might give it another whirl in that case.

• Locked thread