Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

backdoorsluts5

Pictures are usually garage, cars, cigars, supercomputers, food, beer and broken poo poo. If I'm traveling it's bitching about airports and people in airports. Also dogs whenever possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Enjoy the backyard engine removal stuck in my story and sent to a few of you. To be continued tomorrow because it's time for a Top Gear break.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You people sure are quick to tell someone to buy a car, knew there was a reason I added everyone.

No instagram at the moment...might finally have to do it. Would be nice to have a lot of the shots I took available.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Bajaha posted:

I kinda want to get in on this snap chat extravaganza, but the app permissions have me a little worried, am I being paranoid?
Permissions are a little overboard and it sometimes locks my GPS on for a while but otherwise hasn't been too bad.

skylineboy08 posted:

Snapchat Name: fyzick
Added

May finally have garage time tonight, car tear down pictures should be plentiful if I remember.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

That building can choke on it and die
That building was stupid as hell but some engineer got to create their 'masterpiece' or some poo poo. Otters were great.

There will be food snaps...lots of food snaps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Timmy Cruise posted:

Slowisfast I think you posted something asking WTF it was (snapchatte crashed my phone so I am guessing it was you)

That is a tube bundle for a u-tube heat exchanger. Can't tell the TEMA type without knowing if it has a flange with bolt holes integrated.

This was me. I assumed it was a heat exchanger just wasn't familiar with that type. Now I'm trying to figure out where it was used because we don't use that type for our stuff.

Mostly it was something amusing sitting by the loading dock that I figured you guys would like. Should have got a shot holding a bolt for size comparison.

• Locked thread