Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I'm in. I'm called Agocs on snapchat, and I mostly take pictures of dumb poo poo I build.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Nope. Snapchat is all about being in the moment.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Dude, that's the point. Shove those dick pics in our faces!

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Or, you can use AC filters and a box fan. No heat!
http://www.popularmechanics.com/home/skills/make-your-own-diy-box-fan-beef-jerky#slide-1

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Don't be a baby. It actually remarkably clean; it's what I use when I make jerky.

Alton Brown recommends it!

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

What kind of bullshit dry erase marker eraser of a phone do you have? The official snapchat app has literally never crashed for me.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

kastein posted:

E: I am honestly unsure if your phones all have dual processor cores these days but mine does. And just adding a second core to a multitasking environment is great at determining whether a given dev has any loving idea how to handle multithreading, because it makes resource contention and data corruption thousands if not millions of times more likely to occur and therefore greatly increases the chances of a crash if someone forgot to do locking/mutexes/semaphores on a critical section.

Of course, if you're running Android, it's all JVM so that's abstracted away. No idea if Objective C provides the same level of abstraction for iThings, but I suspect it does.

Adiabatic posted:

I like cars.

Cars are awesome. Software blows. Unfortunately, the latter pays better than just buying and playing with YJ Wranglers all day.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

@agox on Twitter. I mostly tweet about annoying software development things.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Yes. DICK PIX AHOY

e. Or no. Whatever. It's your phone. Snapchat hasn't proven to be inherently evil yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

I've been enjoying the burgeoning Holdbrooks / Goatse Guy friendship (OR IS IT SOMETHING MORE????) via snaps.

• Locked thread