Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bandman
Mar 17, 2008
BandmanSA

Just signed up tonight and added you fuckin weirdos. Expect snaps of my trailer restoration, my kids, and other relatively mundane stuff.

edit: maybe a dick pic or two if I get drunk or something, but probably not. No promises, though.

bandman fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Nov 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bandman
Mar 17, 2008

cursedshitbox posted:

Gimme a sec. I'll show you what the point is.

God drat it...

Alright, I'm just gonna go ahead and complement the two of you.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008

Fart Pipe posted:

I opened it at the counter at the DMV, quite the surprise there. Just glad the old lady helping me didnt see it, haha.

I opened it in the waiting room of a lawyer's office. Glad THAT won't come up in the divorce proceedings...

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
You would think some musical accompaniment would make it even better, but it was ultra creepy to watch in the dark and in total silence. I laughed, I cried, I cowered in fear.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
I forgot to note what that was I took a picture of earlier. That was the view from the top of Mt. Soledad near San Diego, looking northwest toward La Jolla. Made the right muthafuckin choice for my vacation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
That is one very roasted bearing, SiF.

• Locked thread