Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Brokenknucklez = brokenknucklez

Trains, dogs, failing British cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I haven't sent anything worthwhile lately. I post everything to my moments or what you want to call it. You can view it over and over there.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

lets dance fuckers :getin:

I hope you take my advice. :ohdear:

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I cringed a little when his dad hit the trailer. Some times that shock through the handle is a bitch.

Still the best snap of the day.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I thinking about just posting every thing to my story, unless its something specific. My story last for 24 hours and can be viewed multiple times as long as its in the 24 hour period.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Mine works fine? But me and technology just try to peacefully exist together.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

jamal posted:

I tend to use instagram a lot more than this snapchat thing. Why aren't we just doing that? I don't understand how this new technology works you drat kids.

Well if we want would could just use a designated hash tag for ai.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Traviswlehman on instagram

I like AI in my Facebook and snaps. Your not only posting car poo poo, the posts aren't drama or Kim Kardashians rear end.

Y'all are cool. :3:

BrokenKnucklez fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Nov 15, 2014

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Harry is the coolest.

I posted my waffle the other day. Every one is cool with what ever.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
It was a mediocre hotel waffle. I have had waaaaayyyyy better.

Still a waffle though.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I love late 80's early 90's dodge trucks. Personally, I like the look of those better than the "Big Rig" styling that followed in 94.

My friend in high school had a red 1/2 ton 4x4 that looked awesome. I think they still have it, it was a turd in terms of speed but god drat it always looked good.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

cursedshitbox posted:

The best I could come up with is cattechat.

DongChat.

gently caress, why cant the UP install hot plates on all their engines, being able to warm up your dinner in the cab instead of running back to the engine and throwing it on the turbo to get your food warm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

CornHolio posted:

Tonight on snapchat, I hate trains and wish them many derailments.

No no... It's the most annoying thing in the world leaving work and getting blocked by a God dam train. I just spent 12+ hours on the drat thing. Or you get blocked in by your own train. That's a real bitch!

• Locked thread