Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

T1gg4h

Pictures of whatever the gently caress I happen to be watching at the time, occasional dumb selfies, and sometimes :420: as well. And the occasional random fire scene shot or stuff from a day in the life of a water department worker.

Also, my phone's camera quality is absolute garbage, so they're all terribly blurry and lovely looking pictures :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Seat Safety Switch posted:

I'm glad that Snapchat at least lets you write a display name for each person. I just do SA-{your username here} and then life is OK.

I do have to tap like sixty times when I want to send a picture of a penis snow.

Just post it to your story, easier than sending it to your entire friends list.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I pretty much timeline all my poo poo, but I occasionally direct reply to people if they post something interesting.

Well, that, and it's easy to post poo poo to my story when i'm at work with no service and then actually send it out later when i'm on WiFi. And since all my poo poo is "Hey, here's us digging up water lines / checking chlorine" levels of boring, it's easier to just do story where people aren't forced to suffer through it :v:

T1g4h fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Nov 6, 2014

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

You actually can, though. Swipe right on someone's name to start a text conversation, then click the little circle-inside-a-square button, and then click the square with pictures of your gallery photos. Bam.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I can only view like 50% of videos I get sent. Anything from munch or brokenknucklez is pure black screen, for example.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Holdbrooks posted:

Breaking hearts and miata's to today on snapchat.

Laughed way too hard at you taking a hammer to the body.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

It's cold as gently caress and i'm at home in front of my heater, unless you really want snaps of my scruffy unshaven face or me playing Need For Speed / Assassin's Creed I ain't posting poo poo :colbert:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

My Instagram is the same as my Snapchat, though it's updated even less and it's mostly used for my actual proper photography and the occasional "What i'm currently listening to" screenshot: @T1gg4h

And then for actual proper photography but not on a social network that only allows super compressed, highly artifacted images, my Flickr is the same as my forums name :v:

Social networking!

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Seriously, like 90% of my snaps are random poo poo from work or random videogame poo poo and nobody has told me to gently caress off yet :v:

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Holdbrooks posted:

I get really bored at work some times.

I was seriously tempted to screenshot this, thankfully you saved it so I didn't have to. I couldn't stop laughing.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Enjoy the video snap of my car's angry, crackly exhaust. The neighbors probably didn't appreciate it but it sounded so good today I had to do it :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Oh god holdbrooks that soap snap hahahahaha

Right? I laughed far too hard at that :v:

• Locked thread