Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
terrible_robot

add me if you want snaps of crumbling infrastructure, broken volvos/subarus, and cattes. Also occasionally :420: if I think you don't mind that sort of thing.

I have yet to receive a dong pic from anybody, but did get a ballsack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
SlimManFat/munch709: Where do you live? I swear every time I watch your videos and try to listen to what people are saying I feel like I'm suddenly incredibly drunk. It's like, I can sorta understand the language, but it's also complete gobbledy-gook at the same time, which makes me think it's Dutch. In no way do I intend this as an insult, it's just breaking my brain.

VVV oh drat I hadn't considered that, I think you may be right.

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Nov 7, 2014

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I think i'm starting to figure this story thing out

Been dying laughing since I saw your most recent update, although I feel it could use some music to really set the mood.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
haha that was exactly what I had in mind :D

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Bulk Vanderhuge posted:

Aaaaugh I'm missing out :(

Mine is Smangitgurlll if you want photos of my 5 cats.

Oooooh, so you're smangitgurlll. I've been trying to figure that out for weeks haha.

I don't think I've ever gotten a catte snap from you.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Dannywilson posted:

Makin' Jerky and showin' AI.

:getin:

tell me more

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Welp, looks like I need to buy a dehydrator next chance I get, that sounds amazing.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Did everyone get the snap I sent of The Chillest Catte? The app went all fucky trying to send, I'm not sure it went through to everyone.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Safety Dance posted:

What kind of bullshit dry erase marker eraser of a phone do you have? The official snapchat app has literally never crashed for me.

*swiftly digs foxhole, dives in*

IIIINNNNCOOOOMMMMINGGGG

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Holdbrooks posted:

Super slow at work today where are all my snaps? Entertain MEEEEEEE!

I put a bunch of snaps in my Story, unfortunately my app won't let me just spam everybody at once and clicking through nearly 50 people for every snap gets tiring.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
That was some spectacular snapchat art, well done.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

gileadexile posted:

CZ or Jericho?

Jericho, in .45acp. I've had that thing for almost 2 years, still haven't had the chance to actually shoot it :( I want a CZ75 real bad too.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

gileadexile posted:

Nice! Looks like the full steel model? Does it have the cut outs for a laser or light?

Yup, full steel with a light rail. The polymer version looks ugly as hell, imo. It's a nice gat, locks up like a drat bank vault when it goes into battery.

The shittiest thing about it is the stupid electro-pencil markings on it that say DESERT EAGLE PISTOL on it, because that's embarrassing. gently caress you, Magnum Research, stop rubbing your dick on everything you touch.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Maaaan, you guys got me craving waffles something fierce this morning and I'm out of batter mix and Waffle House moneys. gently caress.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
So Friday evening I got a couple emails from work about a car fire in the Physical Plant parking lot. I wrote it off as probably being one of the old rear end Ford work vans we have. Nope. It was my bosses 2013 Mini Cooper S All4. Pics in My Story, but they're pretty boring.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

CornHolio posted:

There's... nothing left. :stare:

Or did they haul away the hulk after it stopped burning?

Haha yeah the shell was hauled off on Friday. Now I'm really regretting leaving work early, I could have gotten some choice snap vids of it burning down. Largest piece I found is whats in the snap. I managed to find what was left of the gauge cluster PCB, the door-badges (they're metal, who knew) and a sway bar endlink as well. :v:

Right now they're pretty sure it was an electrical fault in the car, as he had just parked it 20 minutes prior to it going up in smoke.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Saga posted:

THE GIMP SUIT - WHHHHHHHHHY?!?!

:cry:

I thought the gimp suit was loving hilarious, but my sense of humor is incredibly warped.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

skylineboy08 posted:

a raggedy volvo 850

CornHolio posted:

Sup raggedy Volvo 850 buddy :v:

Raggedy 850 bros :hfive:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

skylineboy08 posted:

how many trouble codes do you guys have? :thejoke:

Yeah...

Let's just say mine is beyond trouble codes.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

blk posted:

I don't know how to snapchat but I'm blk.chat

ftfy

(you forgot the period)

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Yes, the otters were my favorite snap today, as well as your denigration of that stupid building.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Aquariums loving rule, I've been to the one in Chattanooga, Atlanta, and Baltimore, would love to go back to all of them some time and see more.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

jamal posted:

He has the floofiest cat. Also I think it's his birthday today.

Jerk needs to open his birthday snaps, too! :argh:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Holdbrooks posted:

I have heard stories of nuts with hats...

:ninja:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Loved the fish snaps, as always.

goatse guy posted:

I didn't get any nuts with party hats for my birthday. What gives, ya jerks?

Didn't know it was your birthday, happy birthday!. Fix'd

Terrible Robot fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Nov 30, 2014

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Fuckin' lost it at Shampoo's (jpitha) "Look at me! I'm a motorist!" snap.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Holdbrooks posted:

As you could tell I started cracking up too. I literally say skeet skeet in my head everytime I use the stuff.

Tonight on snapchat: questionable application of avagard hand sanitizer.

I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe, and then showed it to my buddy who laughed until he cried. Good stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

jammyozzy posted:

I think I'm out of Snapchat until they improve the android client. Something's been tanking my phone's battery and making it run like poo poo for the last couple of months and uninstalling Snapchat seems to have fixed it immediately.

I'm no coder but how complicated can it be to make an app that displays pics and an occasional video? :confused:

I had a similar problem with it on my iphone until I turned off the background app refresh for it, so it wouldn't constantly be pulling new snaps all day, only when I actually opened the program.

• Locked thread