Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Ok, fine, I'll try this snapchat thing. I'm jamalspec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

cursedshitbox posted:

Yup! I update the OP once or twice a day, if theres anybody I missed, reply in here, or drop me a PM and I'll add it.

E:VVV He was one of two people I added this afternoon, I think he never posted his callsign or I missed it.

missed me- jamalspec

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I tend to use instagram a lot more than this snapchat thing. Why aren't we just doing that? I don't understand how this new technology works you drat kids.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

@hellafunctional on twitter although I don't use it that much. jamalspec on instagram.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

MrChips posted:

Like SlowIsFast's catte, which I'm pretty sure is half sheep.

He has the floofiest cat. Also I think it's his birthday today.

If I could post pictures I've already taken my snapchat would have a lot more stuff.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I think the badging on the side of the rams is ridiculous and it looks much better without it all. Would de-badge my car but there are actual holes drilled into the trunk deck to hold them on.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I actually put up some cool poo poo last weekend. That 700rwhp gto was really stealthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah and Holdbrooks left town just as I got here. Goatse guy should have come to az. I could have brought my aunts ticking time bomb v8 audi to tuscon

jamal fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Jan 20, 2015

• Locked thread