Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Add mazdacharles if you want to see pictures of my dog a lot. Sometimes other dogs, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

goatse guy posted:

Sanchez, that's my dog Harry or Tiny Idiot Dog.

Somebody wise once told me, don't be cruel to a heart that's true.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Man I was hoping they figured out how to give me a flu shot without all that old fashioned stabbin'.

No hyposprays yet. :(
There is a nasal flu vaccine available too, although it is a live virus vaccine I believe.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Keep in mind that a security flaw was pointed out last year and the developers ignored it for months until it was exploited in December or so. Don't put your phone number in that box or use your bank password or expect a lot from them.

I give the Windows Phone version a lot of leeway because it's totally unofficial by that one guy who ports all the popular apps like tinder.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

That building can choke on it and die

It's really ugly.

Also I have never been to the aquarium. Shame on me.

Also also, Harry is too drat cute.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
The Snapchat servers allow you to upload any MP4 file 1MB in size or under. The Windows Phone client is probably using a codec that isn't fully compatible with your phone. I also have a Windows Phone so if you can see mine (I really don't send anywhere near as much as Holdbrooks though) it must specifically be his model.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Oh for some reason I thought you were using a Windows Phone. Still, my answer is basically the same. The Snapchat guys are kind of hacks IMO.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Because you use 6snap? Or something else?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

cursedshitbox posted:

Yeah. It violates the eula since I don't use their own app... that they don't have for win-mo anyway.

Wifey and 2-3 other goons are in for making a multi-platform not-snapchat app that isn't so goddamn lovely anyways.

Weird. I've been using 6snap all this time and haven't had any problem.

Please don't ignore security threats for six months and then be all surprised when your poo poo gets hacked. :v:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

cursedshitbox posted:

Yeah. It violates the eula since I don't use their own app... that they don't have for win-mo anyway.

Wifey and 2-3 other goons are in for making a multi-platform not-snapchat app that isn't so goddamn lovely anyways.

Got the email warning about a third party app. How long until I'm banned?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I was curious how that happened, if you're keen on sharing.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

cursedshitbox posted:

A week or so till you're locked.
You can unlock it, then a week later they'll lock it again.

8 days. I'm not gonna bother if they don't support Windows Phone. Sorry Otis fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Huh Netflix kept recommending Parks & Recreation really highly for me and it was annoying me because I remember not finding it very good but it turns out it's just the first season which really sucked.

• Locked thread