Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
Hatebrooks: I send catte pics, work drugs, and cars mostly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I am off this weekend and my vegas trip got canceled. So there will be garage snaps instead of pharmacy poo poo. And cattesnaps of course.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Are those gas jet needle things supposed to replace real needles or are they just for lidocaine?

They are to numb the site prior to inserting the IV. It is lidocain buffered with sodium bicarbonate to make it sting less. They only get a couple of weeks expiration after we make the so I always play with them before I throw them out.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Man I was hoping they figured out how to give me a flu shot without all that old fashioned stabbin'.

There is one actually, it is an intradermal one similar to that but it hurts way worse the the regular one. I got one of those last year and it was pretty bad. I don't give half of two shits about needles but that poo poo hurt. Now that I'm thinking about it I have seen them this year so maybe it didn't work out so well.

E: There is a pretty big movement toward making more pneumatic/intradermal vaccinations since they are needleless and quick. additionally there is theoretically benefit since there is a wider distribution of antigen presenting cells in the dermis vs the deltiod which could provide a better immune response. /immunology sperg

Holdbrooks fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Nov 7, 2014

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I also missed this epic snap because that her didn't add me yet. Serving up education snaps today at work to get my mind off dying cancer kids :smith:

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

goatse guy posted:

Harry was so excited last night when I was opening up Holdbrooks STI snaps. He only gets that excited about chipmunks and car rides.

Hah, glad I could make the little guy happy.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I want to go play in the garage but I'm bummed about my sick kitty. You might have to wait until tomorrow for exocet snaps and swearing.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Tommychu posted:

I dunno Holdbrooks put up a LOT of car stuff. I'm an idiot and hosed up the timing on that transmission I posted.
The Subaru is a better shade of orange than the Fiat btw

They are the same vinyl. Subaru is clean and garaged while the fiat is dirty as hell and bakes in the sun all day.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Breaking hearts and miata's to today on snapchat.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

BrokenKnucklez posted:

I cringed a little when his dad hit the trailer. Some times that shock through the handle is a bitch.

Still the best snap of the day.

Yeah me and my brother busted out laughing. He didn't realize it until after. But I let them smash for helping me out. He went and borrowed the trailer from one of his friends. While my brother and I finished pulling poo poo off. I told him we would tell the owner that the guy at the scrap yard hit it with the bulldozer if he notices.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Once I updated it I haven't had as many problems. Still get a few black videos, but better than before when I crashed on almost every pic and filled my phone with screenshots when it crashed.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Yep that is a big rubber dong stuck up in a guys rear end. Probaby the closest you will get to a dick pick from me, unleash you want to see a pic of what was left when the guy on pcp ripped off his poo poo with his bare hands. That one is pretty graphic.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Super slow at work today where are all my snaps? Entertain MEEEEEEE!

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

T1g4h posted:

It's cold as gently caress and i'm at home in front of my heater, unless you really want snaps of my scruffy unshaven face or me playing Need For Speed / Assassin's Creed I ain't posting poo poo :colbert:

I wish I was doing that!

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

The Midniter posted:

@the_midniter on Twitter.

Holdbrooks your enabling of your cat's crippling drug addiction is reprehensible.

Hehe she ate a lot of catnip and was tripping pretty hard. She used to be crazy like that all the time but as settled down these days.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Cached Money posted:

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for adding me and that I love all the pics you're sending, I just can't reply to everything even though I want to. I try to send crap out whenever I come up with something!

Spam us with anything. I just instgramed my hashtag lunch to everyone. Hehe

Holdbrooks fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Nov 18, 2014

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Idk what it is I just like lots of content to see other parts of the world and little a glimpse of other people's lives. Also I'm bored at work most of the time.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I get really bored at work some times.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I posted most of my last hour pharmacy workout routine to my story. Since I'm always at work and don't want to look like that guy^^^ I have to get it in when I can lol.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Fart Pipe posted:

All of holdbrooks videos are all hosed up and pixelated for me. I can kinda see cool cat/Subaru stuff but its all messed up and makes me sad.

:( I post them to my story also if you can fix it and see my dangerous video snaps.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Terrible Robot posted:

Maaaan, you guys got me craving waffles something fierce this morning and I'm out of batter mix and Waffle House moneys. gently caress.

Me too, ugh

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I wish my kitties like boxed as much as your cats do!

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
you guys and your sunsets. It's only 2pm here.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Goober Peas posted:

So far Holdbrooks is winning the cattesnap contest.

Is isn't know it was a contest but expect many cat, family, food, and garage snaps today.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Fart Pipe posted:

Haha yes, I cant wait til he sees them.

I have heard stories of nuts with hats...

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Sigma X posted:

Hope everyone enjoyed my fishsnaps.

I can't seem to add you, I did not get fish snaps :colbert:

goatse guy posted:

I didn't get any nuts with party hats for my birthday. What gives, ya jerks?

Fixed :v:

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Fart Pipe posted:

I can only open like 25% of holdbrooks snaps, I dont know why my phone hates him for some reason. I tried using mystory and everything. Im missing so many catsnaps, I just know it :(

Well I don't know. But I post them all to my story too if you want to try again. Mostly cats if it's daytime.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
I dont know I am using an iPhone 6 plus

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Tonight on snapchat my shameful collection of parts that I have had for 3 years to build the STi. Snapping while I'm digging for AISS gifts.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

zundfolge posted:

Holdbrooks, you bleed a lot :ohdear:

I agree, but clotting studies say I'm normal.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
As you could tell I started cracking up too. I literally say skeet skeet in my head everytime I use the stuff.

Tonight on snapchat: questionable application of avagard hand sanitizer.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

cursedshitbox posted:

Lucky you~

Wifey is working on a snapcatai version so that we can use it on any platforms.

....I should poke him again about it as I miss spamming you fuckers with my mundane life and seeing yours.

Well idk how long they stay but I have sent you a bunch since you have been gone!

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
Yeah the door badges are a little over the top for me and I like orange cars lol. The 8in ram on the tailgate has to stay because it has an indentation behind it and two holes. But I will be getting the all black badge to replace it at least.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Slow is Fast posted:

Put the truck badges on the fiat.

I was thinking about it actually since I will be rewraping it soon. It would be pretty funny for a month.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
yeah my snapchatt is still super buggy, and kills my battery but it sure is a lot of fun to catch a glimpse into other people's world.

Holdbrooks fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jan 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015

Korwen posted:

I just realized I have no clue how to add captions to my snapchats, and they probably don't make sense without context.

About time you made it in here. But I was a huge snapchat noob too but I read the wiki and learned it all lol

• Locked thread