Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
Basic money is required for Keynesian style playing with interest rates and cash infusions and basically all of this intervention. Well, basic money will be required once the pool of money going to pay labor finishes drying into robo capital and no one is getting paid anymore. It'll be required because otherwise consumer spending will be nearly zero due to no wages.

From the point of Basic Income, the only hope is that a combination of culture and technical inheritances prevent the civilization from becoming completely inert and collapsing on itself. Its pretty well established that people around the world receiving basic income do not get up and become inventive nor productive members of society. Basic Income increases the sloth factor and America, as this possible future, society is in big trouble if there's not a culture that somehow drives people who are complacent and ignorant to take action rather than let their time pass away uselessly.

Best Regards,
RG

RichardGamingo fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Dec 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread