Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Her boyfriend defrauded/ripped off/stole money from a bunch of people and, as far as I know, she enabled and used some early I'M ANNE HATHAWAY. Then used later I'M ANNE HATHAWAY to evade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You Hathahate to Hathahear it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Monica Bellucci posted:

Her boyfriend defrauded/ripped off/stole money from a bunch of people and, as far as I know, she enabled and used some early I'M ANNE HATHAWAY. Then used later I'M ANNE HATHAWAY to evade.

She’s not even the best Anne Hathaway with a Wikipedia page.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

cannibalism seems to be more common that i thought!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Anne Hathamouth eat the leggs!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Anne Hathamouth eat the leggs!

:mad:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Carthag Tuek posted:

cannibalism seems to be more common that i thought!
Wait until you hear what the Catholics are up to.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Thread locked after a heated 753-page theological debate about transubstantation

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

They've got wild imagination. I'm talkin' transubstantiation. Any version will do.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Phlegmish posted:

Thread locked after a heated 753-page theological debate about transubstantation

John Locked.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
Went to church with the grandparents while visiting, and they had a gluten free option during communion. For some odd reason, transubstantiation does not remove the gluten. Darnedest thing.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it would probably be easier to make a list of the hollywood people who aren't cannibals.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Ommin posted:

Went to church with the grandparents while visiting, and they had a gluten free option during communion. For some odd reason, transubstantiation does not remove the gluten. Darnedest thing.

Getting a wafer that didn't stick to the roof of your mouth so you have to use a fingernail to scrape it off would be a useful update.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Ommin posted:

And here I thought Catholics were glutens for punishment.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

The best way I understand the sacrament is that it sets the is_Jesus? field to “yes”

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Phlegmish posted:

You're telling me the substantiation of Christ is trans?

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Marcade posted:

And here I thought Catholics were glutens for punishment.
Methodists don't go as hard.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

uber_stoat posted:

it would probably be easier to make a list of the hollywood people who aren't cannibals.

Don't think there's that many Catholics in Hollywood.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

uber_stoat posted:

I'll start:
1. Ed Begley Jr.

That's the whole list actually.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

rodbeard posted:

You're telling me the substantiation of Christ is trans?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/the_summerman/status/1772723533975523766?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

What has diddy done

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

freeedr posted:

What has diddy done

Diddy did some downlow dastardly diddling ((sex trafficking, rape)allegedly).

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Well poo poo, guess I'm never playing another Donkey Kong Country game

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Might inspire him to go back to making good movies hahaha

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Captain Hygiene posted:

Well poo poo, guess I'm never playing another Donkey Kong Country game

You'd think after Mario they would of stopped making sex offenders into company mascots, but Nintendo's gotta Nintendo I guess.

:shrug:

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://i.imgur.com/BRyVPun.mp4

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Shirt, hat, NO PANTS

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

freeedr posted:

What diddy do?

ftfy

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1768070520958754846

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
What if you nark to the police they just let you into the evidence room to munch on as much pot as you want?

I mean not a bad deal I guess?

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

dr_rat posted:

What if you nark to the police they just let you into the evidence room to munch on as much pot as you want?

I mean not a bad deal I guess?

Post username combo

Sometime about a decade ago, comedian Chris Gethard hosted a televised show and my girlfriend was invited to be the musical guest. Chris was super excited because he had an extra special guest coming and it turned out to be Diddy himself.

Apparently he had launched a social media campaign to get Diddy's attention, and it worked.

The hashtag they used?

#diddygethard

In light of recent news, I'm far less surprised it worked.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/kisstheblade_/status/1772115018353635511?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sucks that this is how I learn they were neighbours

All walking down to get the mail in the morning

"Ridley." "Diddy."

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/KUTV2News/status/1772266688613904860

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Casey Jones has fallen on hard times.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Doesn't sound remotely schizophrenic in the slightest, frankly.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
In the past the Mafia sold grated plastic / bakelite as parmesan, it's not paranoid at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

In the past the Mafia sold grated plastic / bakelite as parmesan, it's not paranoid at all

They sold a (lol, dozens if not hundreds actually) bridge made out of literal rubbish instead of concrete, too. People kinda died. But sure "these criminals would surely not commit this extremely easy to commit crime big time stylee" is a tenable position despite verifiable history.