Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

And this happened not long after Hurts opened.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

rear end-eating bacteria is a pro username.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

I like the multiple explanations for how to pronounce it, and want to believe everyone was just going around calling it "pizzuh" (without the tz sound) before that
my grandpa pronounced it "pisa" like the city (well, how americans say it at least) and i never considered that it was because pizza was something new that no one knew how to say

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

freeedr posted:

My legs are too long for most pants. It sucks. Plenty of Talls here can corroborate.

Clothing companies seem to think everyone tall is also fat, so even when you find long pants they usually have a massive waist. I don’t know where that idea comes from. I have never been overweight or underweight, so I order pants online. Three to six inches of extra inseam is more curse than blessing.
when i got a new job i went clothes shopping and i went to a "big and tall" store which i always thought meant "big or tall" but was named as such due to a presumed ignorance of boolean logic by consumers. when i went inside, i was greeted and asked if i was shopping for myself, and was informed it should really be named the "big ∧ tall ∨ big ∧ ¬tall" store

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

thats just a "big" store
it also had clothes for tall people, but only ones who were tall and big

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

By popular demand posted:

Please allow me to present my condensed and translated treatment:
"as an aging white man I can't help but feel modern culture had passed me by, please read my frustrated rant calling for a return to a Victorian way of child rearing and accept that I am very smart."
no, he was like this before he was old. this is who my parents read when they raised my brother and me

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

By popular demand posted:

poo poo I'm sorry, do you need a high five?
no i do weed now

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Lobok posted:

If you're working from home in your living room you don't have a fireplace and if you have a fireplace in your living room that's not the room you're working from home in.
there's a fireplace in the room i work in when i work from home

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

Lobok posted:

Your living room?
it has a couch and a fireplace and i have my desk set up in a corner i guess it could be called a living room. the rooms weren't named when i bought it.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

fark is still around?

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

stringless posted:

Why? And no.
what are you saying "why" to? americans are familiar with euthanizing horses from watching tv so it's not hard to imagine the kind of person who brings a gun to the beach seeing a stranded dolphin and thinking "oh this poor animal is suffering, good thing i'm strapped." bullets don't make it too far in water and dolphins are really heavy so it would have almost certainly been on land when they shot it

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

it says "found washed ashore" which i understand as "someone found it on the beach." is it supposed to mean someone watched the tide bring it in? maybe it's just that i want to believe people usually have good intentions but i think it would be pretty hard to shoot a dolphin in the water multiple times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

ok you got me i'm the one who killed the dolphin with my underwater gun