Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

This man shouldn't be charged; he should be locked away without trial in a crystal for all eternity like any other supervillain. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Is the monkey okay? :ohdear:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Oh come on, if he's really mad about that, he has no sense of humor.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Hogge Wild posted:

Though there are many things that I wish that I hadn't learned. Like what blue waffles are.

I should have known better, but I blame you for making me Google this at work. gently caress you!

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

At first I misread "back" as "black" and the thought of the GOP running "Black Palin" and "Black Romney" as presidential candidates is hilarious.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

El Estrago Bonito posted:

"Better the Devil you Know"

:stare:

We're literally Naziesque supervillians, aren't we?

KillHour has a new favorite as of 21:34 on Apr 20, 2015

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Tibor posted:

I don't know why anyone would think it was a sex toy. It's not like the camera is the only thing looking at her and when it's pointed away she's suddenly alone; there must be dozens of crew and staff around. Why would she sit there playing with a strapon in the middle of the office?

Wishful thinking, probably.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

There could be a whole thread about these, Jesus.

"High Above"

"Beware our Sting" Google translate: "Our Mortgage Bites." Yeah, so does mine. :haw:

"We Own the Sky"

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Carnival of Shrews posted:

Who creates the mottos for these things? 'Cave spiculum nostrum', the first thing that I could string together, is clumsy at best, but 'Caveo noster morsus' is bizarre gibberish.

I also want to know who was responsible for this lady:

Because she seriously makes me wonder if all these satellites are being controlled by dice rolls.

Someone who doesn't know anything about Latin. Most of the ones on that page I could barely get the basic gist of with the help of Google.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Karma Monkey posted:

Yea, it's funny, but poo poo like that does happen. Part of my job is to ask every single person their name and date of birth and then verify it matches our computer records. It's amazing the things people will give their kids as a first name to match up with their surnames just to make a terrible joke. It's just so freaking cruel, but to do it to their own children just for lullz. And then I always wonder why the hell they don't have their name changed. They wouldn't even have to give the courts a reason - it would be super obvious.

My Ex-Wife's last name is Walker. Her father was going to name her Luke Sky if she was a boy. Luckily, he ended up with 3 daughters.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I've read enough Lowering the Bar to be firmly convinced someone is dumb enough to say everything in that fake article. The "sold hundreds" part is what gave it away. Nobody with $100 is dumb enough to give it to that guy (well, maybe someone, but not hundreds of people).

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

CzarChasm posted:

Aww, I wanted to believe the story about the magical crack rock smoking gnome selling solid gold heaven tickets that he got from Jesus behind a KFC.

The homeless guy my friends would get to buy them booze back in high school called himself Jesus. Does that count?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Istari posted:

Was he Mexican ?

No. He was a white guy with long hair and a beard that called himself Jesus. And he always wore sandles. And he would turn our allowance money into booze. So to us, he basically was.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

loving hell. :psyduck:

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I already knew about him, but I didn't realize he had a boot-hat. The boot makes it.

Edit: Holy poo poo, he does puns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d_FvgQ1csE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Edit: I'm dumb. :saddowns: