Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Xinlum posted:

:wtc:

Does he pull the trigger with his tongue?

"How do you think I rang the doorbell?" :q:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Another great band name: Big Top Filth :cb:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

It happened at the Mehoopany Dandy Mart.

I didn't make that up.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Does this count as an article?

The most celebrated roach of our century. :patriot:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

My favorite is the fate of the 2005 goat: "Burnt by unknown vandals reportedly dressed as Santa and the gingerbread man, by shooting a flaming arrow at the goat." :black101:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

How does sex with a circular saw go right?! :psyduck:

HA HA HA

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

cinni posted:

I know its dailymail, but there are other news sites running the story too and I don't feel like using them right now.

Man, 65, charged with murdering his girlfriend, 60, claims she accidentally choked to death giving him oral sex - and he wants to show the jury his PENIS as part of his defense

"Last week, Patterson’s defense attorney, Ken Padowitz, filed a motion asking a judge to allow his client to present his manhood to the jury, arguing that it is 'essential' for members of the panel to examine the body part in order to fully understand testimony from an expert witness, reported the Sun-Sentinel.

The defense attorney also requested that Patterson be allowed to strip down in front of a handpicked group of people, among them the judge, lawyers, a bailiff and the jurors.

If his request is turned down, Padowitz said he would consider making a mold of his client’s sex organ to show the jurors."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4489536/Suspect-woman-s-choking-death-wants-penis-shown-jury.html

She died doing what she loved.... oh wait no she didn't, you loving murdered her; and now you are trying to make everyone look at your old man dick.

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

"We are furious," said the hotel's "Toe Captain," Terry Lee, in a news release. "Toes are very hard to come by."

You had one job, Toe Captain...