Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
Man's Scarf 'A bit too gay' for police.

http://nzhondas.com/pub/46390-man-s-scarf-bit-too-gay-police.html

I wish I'd kept that front page, as it seems to have disappeared down the memory hole on the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008
Man Cooking Up Ramen In A Speedo Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Nuts With 20 Bottle Rockets

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

What kind of sick world do we live in where this sort of thing can happen somewhere other than Florida?

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

syscall girl posted:

My niece, when she was maybe 11 or so(?) not only knew about slenderman but the extended universe which is apparently quite vast. She and her schoolmates in rural Washington state chose characters to play as. :wtc:

I don't think she has a forums account either it just sort of spread somehow.

It spread a lot through a YouTube channel called marble hornets.