Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Barry Bluejeans posted:

You also said we wouldn't litigate our sex life on the something awful dot com forums :mad:

I know I started it but just let me self-own in peace!!!

If you post from the Awful App, is it a cellphone self-own?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
The plane was sponsored by Titos or something like that

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Am I mental or was the last word in the tweet originally "Satanism" earlier this morning?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Blue Footed Booby posted:

It said Salafism when I posted earlier.

Ok, I probably read it badly/am mental then, sorry

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lobok posted:

I wanted to say that the hedge fund cum dragon was named Smaugma but I suppose dick cheese really doesn't have anything to do with ejaculate.

IMO that's way too good a joke to kibosh on a technicality.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

freeedr posted:

That’s the weirdest Police album

Human legs found in a well
They belong to goon
Pasty, hairy, can't you tell
Legs belong to goon

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I ever meet a guy who tells me he has his shoelaces ironed, I am going to start worrying if my wife will ever see me alive again

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

And the pee is in the balls
And the balls are in the sausage
And the sausage down in the valley-o

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
And whales and sturgeon.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey yeah how come there ain't no prince of sturgeon

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

loving Colin Robinson

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Rat ---->

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Phlegmish posted:

More content that's not available in my region, but if it is what I assume it to be, I have to side with the woman, endless means endless

"You said 'ENDLESS SHRIMP' these shrimp have TWO FUCKIN ENDS"

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
So I'm hearing cocaine makes you smart :v:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Norwalk is when the disease that makes you poo poo your guts out turns into a robot but stops halfway through so it's a disease with arms and legs

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Baron von Eevl posted:

Didn't even get through the first sentence before the chuddiness shone through.

Man by this point I didn't even get through the url

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sucks that this is how I learn they were neighbours

All walking down to get the mail in the morning

"Ridley." "Diddy."

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
From the CBC:

He thought he'd sold his Rolex for $15K. Sleight of hand left him with coupons instead

quote:

Once in the kitchen, Mattel recalls Marius placing a black pouch on the counter and pulling out a silver envelope with a rubber band around it. He remembers Marius removing the rubber band and handing him the envelope.

"He lets me take out the money and he takes back the envelope. I count out $15,000 in $100 bills. I even make little bundles of $1,000 on the counter," Mattel said.

"Then [Marius] picks up the money and puts it back in the envelope. He puts the rubber band back around the envelope and hands it to me."

With a $100 bill still visible through the clear window of the envelope, Mattel says he handed the man his Rolex and, after exchanging a few pleasantries, Marius left.

A little while later, Mattel decided to open the envelope again. This time, he realized, it'd been stuffed with a bunch of coupons.

"I came undone. I really felt the heat, thinking to myself, 'I've been had,'" he said.

Mattel had just become the latest victim of a criminal magician or magicians who allegedly committed other similar thefts in the greater Montreal area, Radio-Canada's investigation has found.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I think I've read about this trick in at least two cheap crime novels.

If this turns out to be a guerilla ad campaign for another one of those Now You See Me movies I'm going to only be mildly surprised

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kantesu posted:

Mittens Romney, political cat

Not Ray, not Pat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Captain Hygiene posted:

I had a weird incident with Firefox on my phone the other day, where it was infinitely spawning new blank tabs faster than I could stop or close them. I finally got through to use the "close all tabs" menu iron for the first time ever. It stopped the spread, but also lost the perfectly curated selection of actual tabs I'd built up over the last year :negative:

PHONE OVER

VIRUS = VERY YES