Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Everyone in Japan will be called Sato by 2531 unless marriage law changed, says professor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I have no real excuse for this, so I'll instead point out that if the guy in my avatar wore glasses he might kind of look like that professor

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Platystemon posted:

wtf does “tougher” even mean in this context?

???

Turn on the lights and siren and get behind them?

When people can't think of anything else to blame, they always seem to end up at "cops don't have enough power" somehow.

It's like when people try to protest when a cop gets killed. Like yeah, I don't want anyone to die either, but it's already pretty friggin illegal to kill a cop. Not sure what else you can do there.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

"Florida Man, 46, Arrested For Road Rage Al Dente"

Dude hurled a container of pasta and sauce at another driver in a road rage incident:
https://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/battery/pasta-battery-bust

But was it fra diavolo?

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
New milkshake duck just dropped

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/may/10/man-behind-viral-dress-pleads-guilty-endangering-wifes-life

Turns out the dress was black and blue. (David Caruso sighs and remove sunglasses while "Behind Blue Eyes" plays)