Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
I remember that movie. It's got Aubrey Plaza in it iirc.
Good film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

ReidRansom posted:

No matter how many times I see it, I can't not giggle at "he fancied downloading his sperms in my butt"

I can't giggle as it should really say upload, not download

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Istari posted:

e:

The future is now.

This is really only needed for butthole pics as regular phones and cameras can easily fit up a vagine.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

The Mentalizer posted:

And here I thought there couldn't possibly be a more embarrassing way to die than auto erotic asphyxiation.

Didn't some guy die when a massive rock fell on him, and when they moved the rock he had his trousers down and a chicken on his dick (cock-cock)
I remember it was a Darwin award, but no way am I googling any of those terms.

Scarecrow guy wins imo