Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

I knew I should have listened to Markiplier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Postal 2 was way ahead of its time, apparently.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Darth Walrus posted:

Guardian getting a little fresh with its captions.

my god, a Guardian screenshot with no typing errors or spelling mistakes.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Motherfucker. I'm angry I missed that. :suicide:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

You cannot convince me that this isn't a before/after shot.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Baron Corbyn posted:

Crossposted from UKMT because lol at a national newspaper believing this quote was real.

The Granuiad is an awful, awful paper for things like this. Basic fact checking and oversight? gently caress no, we're on the RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY. :black101:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Well yeah, when you get bloggers rather than journalists foresight doesn't come into it. :v:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Do you guys discuss what thread to post this stuff in, or do you just post it in all of them to be certain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Administration is hella thicccc.