Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

WebDog posted:

Poorly thought out layouts is always fun.

Always run a headline OVER a story, sheesh.

As a dude in charge of a newspaper I'm always terrified that I'll find something I did in one of these threads. Nothing so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

My high school biology teacher was named Mr. Dick Wrinkle.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Dylan16807 posted:

I don't think so. There's no change in meaning anywhere, the subject is just not the expected one.

also known as "a joke"

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Chimpanzees are horrible fuckers and we're their closest relatives.

That's why they used an orangutan.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Since when did New York have a "correct" color scheme?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Phimosissy posted:

I think it's hosed up if that weather man ever calls for thunderstorms because dogs hate thunder but I bet he does

You're aware that meteorologists don't summon the weather, right?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Platystemon posted:

It’s possible that Yale and Harvard are uniquely stupid, but I think it’s more likely that stupid poo poo happens at every university, but no one gives a poo poo if it’s Washburn University.

go ichabods

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Wasn't this made as a joke mocking the whole "check your privilege" thing? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

dumb. posted:

Nobody on this forum ever has to worry about their selfies being liked.

That one goon posting creepy poo poo on awful yearbook dot jpeg

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Mario's penis is slightly shorter, but it has better traction.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Blue Footed Booby posted:

The moment of silence was never about 9/11. It was a way to allocate time for prayer in public schools. The concept started being pushed in the 80s.

drat, 9/11 was even more of an inside job than we thought.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

I'll probably get laughed at for not being in the know but why are they microwaving their piss

To heat it up.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

He looks pretty calm

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Business casual should be jacket, tie, and nothing else.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bertrand Hustle posted:

I once had a guy brag about committing section 8 (subsidized housing) benefits fraud to me, a real estate agent, someone who could definitely gently caress his day up by reporting him.

I hope you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Thus is the duality of tacos.