Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Kavak posted:

Holy poo poo, that is some Christian identity poo poo right there. Where was this?

Easy answer is "Probably the south somewhere". Honest answer is that I'd believe it anywhere in America.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Someone posted this earlier in the thread.

canyoneer posted:

This is funny out of context.
In context, at the time someone was building bombs inside the casing to those big industrial flashlights and leaving them around the city :stare:
They would detonate when someone hit the switch.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/24/northern-irish-peace-sacrificed-english-nationalism

Could just be me but there's something a bit tasteless about talking about "planting a bomb" especially when it comes to the English and Irish :v:
And maybe, just maybe, you should only use the phrase planting a bomb when there's an actual loving bombing. What the gently caress, Guardian.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Yeah sorry. Was tired posting. Mixed up planting and placing. It's close enough and the point still stands about it being tasteless.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Actual headline in my local paper.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Aphrodite posted:

Women drives car into Safeway, men drives car in to work! Git'r'done.

You've been wanting to use that one for a while, haven't you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Honestly I'm just impressed.