Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The stinger is the scoprion's pebis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A little SCIENCE FACT there for you fine folks.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What was the less cool man doing?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cream crosmo (croissant cum monk)

I just wanted to post it, they're pretty good. There's strawberry jam under the whipped cream.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I think croissant hot dogs will be the next big thing.

Well I mean...

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hispanic! At The Disco posted:

I'm sure you've poo poo in the sink more then I've.

It's what it's:shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You bit it, you bought it :shrug:

e: Oh it was probably a quote from the bitee, not the biter :doh:

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 09:45 on Mar 21, 2024

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

By popular demand posted:

Summary :
The article talks about hundreds of thousands of different parts to keep track of, many of which need different states to also be tracked.
Excel can keep track of this amount of variables but the potential for errors becomes of course, more likely the bigger the workbook is.

It seems to me the F1 racing industry should work together on a unified dedicated software base.

Seriouspost: All "software"* is dogshit. Literally literally anything they choose over Excel is going to be much much worse, cost around 40 000 times as much, and be a loving nightmare to use. That's why everyone uses Excel and only imports/exports data to their ERP or whatever at the last/first possible moment so that most of the processing is done in Excel which a) is responsive b) works 3) can be made to do whatever you want to data and show it in exactly the way you want it to, and documentation to do so can be found extremely easily c) was designed to work in Windows in a way that won't be described as every user as "insane".

*) As opposed to programs. Software is coded by coders in lovely clown languages like C(´・ω・`), "poo poo", "Mamba", and "Emerald Getting Railed". Programs are written by programmers in real languages like COBOL or BASIC.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

By popular demand posted:

You alright there 3D Megadoodoo? Your rage made me suddenly reminded why I ran away from software engineering university.

My what now?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:siren:MAN DRESSED IN GNOME-LIKE BEANIE FOUND:siren:

(Tonttu isn't exactly a gnome, or elf. It's this:)

(...but also this:)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

After The War posted:

That top pic is basically LifeGoals.jpg

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rude.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm just old. (I lived when computre was good.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Anne Hathamouth eat the leggs!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

steinrokkan posted:

In the past the Mafia sold grated plastic / bakelite as parmesan, it's not paranoid at all

They sold a (lol, dozens if not hundreds actually) bridge made out of literal rubbish instead of concrete, too. People kinda died. But sure "these criminals would surely not commit this extremely easy to commit crime big time stylee" is a tenable position despite verifiable history.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I think I've read about this trick in at least two cheap crime novels.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Humerus posted:

Is this because Lily says "Borg? Sounds swedish" in the movie? I hope so.

I just got mad at how wrong that is if you know what Swedish sounds like.

It LOOKS Swedish.

Anyway thanks for reading.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Platystemon posted:

Word on the street is that the wholesaler of these garments was one Ian Miles Cheong.

My drug guy does socks too? Truly a renaissance man (who sells drugs).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain Hygiene posted:

Two of the greatest soldiers Mother Base ever saw, sorry to hear they ended up at odds

When asked for comment vis-à-vis the strippers, Mr. Kojima had this to say...

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It's Mitthew AFAIK.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

venus de lmao posted:

it's just Mitt, but it's his middle name, his legal first name is Willard

I think giving your children stupid names is just a thing Mormons do because they have no long cultural history to draw names from

loving Mormons gave my children stupid names!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

quote:

Arttu opened microwave food and experienced hardship: "I was forced to watch some lecherous sight"

(It's exactly as awkward in Finnish as my translation, quote and all.)

e: The actual news? There was a piece of blue plastic in his rainbow trout temptation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:eyepoop: