Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Ah, the Lauren Boebert gambit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yeah, cats are rare in that they can be impregnated by sperm from multiple mates at once. Theoretically each kitten can have its own different father.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Some birds have a thing where the females try to mate with as many males as possible to increase the chances of fertilization, but male biology has evolved to counter this by the males have massive loads that blow the last males load out of the cloaca. So it pays to be the last in line and get the sloppiest of seconds.

Allegedly cats have barbed penises to scrape the sperm of their competitors out of their mates vagina, among other things. Nature is beautiful.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
His witch's hat is the source of his powers

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Step-tugboat, what are you doing?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I'm doctor Steve Brule and today we'll be seeing doctor Pierre Dringus to tell us all there is about crookies

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The illustration of dinosaurs loving flying through the air in a sick nasty shockwave is amazing :discourse:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
In the past the Mafia sold grated plastic / bakelite as parmesan, it's not paranoid at all

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

By popular demand posted:

Thanks Internet, I was going crazy figuring what the gently caress.

She's a compulsive masturbator who gets wasted on cheap wine that comes in plastic bags, op

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to hasten the arrival of our new spider overlords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I dont know posted:

Now Trump is going to one up him by claiming worms are an even bigger portion of his brain.

I'd like to remind rfk that my worms are much larger, and they are actually alive