Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Rorac posted:

I tried to say that headline out loud to my roommate, got through to 'armed' and then started laughing, I can't say it with a straight face.

Also, obligatory :wtc:

No, seriously, how the gently caress.

He handled it carefully, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

Slime posted:

Sometimes people get upset when a joke is made at what they perceive to be their expense. She took the joke as making fun of people with prosthetics.

Even so, if what he's saying is true, it seems like she really let it get out of hand.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

The Mentalizer posted:

And here I thought there couldn't possibly be a more embarrassing way to die than auto erotic asphyxiation.

Dysentery?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

If they backed out on the deal at the last minute, would there be zero Fucks given?