Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

MyFaceBeHi posted:

He should say sorry, though. Don't want to start off on the wrong foot.

I don't think he really has a leg to stand on here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

cptn_dr posted:

What the gently caress is the Christian flag?

Google says this

Man, there sure is a lot of empty space on that flag though.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

This sounds like the kind of horrible mistake that could only be made by a character on a sitcom

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Yeah, Google Translate is particularly bad with Latin, but I suppose it's not really the most pressing issue for them to address, Latin's not exactly taking off again any time soon.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

smash mouth eat the bread

sout
Apr 24, 2014

sout posted:

smash mouth eat the bread

eh-hem.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

The crust we bake is getting pretty thin.

Can we just change this to the official Smash Mouth/bread thread?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

any hole's a goal.
"Our idea is that it could be someone who, for unknown reasons, hates the game of golf. Alternatively, the person may have a fetish or suffer from mental problems," said Steinar Floisvik, managing director of the Stavanger Golf Club.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Poor old Jim whose wife cheated on him couldn't think of a clever response to vandals writing "cuck" all over his property :(

sout
Apr 24, 2014

rodbeard posted:

I sat on my phone.

This is the strangest headline yet

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Haha, those classic jokesters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Lizard Wizard posted:

Actually, they offer molds to the tune of $1900, so custom butthole chocolate is quite possible.

Bronzed buttholes also.

This would go nicely with the authentic, actual ring from goatse.