Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Platystemon posted:

casu marzu cum surströmming

butterfly sugar baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
The days are numbered for the 5318008 gang.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Lobok posted:

Well it's a decent replacement for perchance. You can't just say perchance.

Perchance I can, mayhaps even.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

OR, you got away with being charged alongside your boyfriend for poo poo you both did? Unless she is referencing different poo poo?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Her boyfriend defrauded/ripped off/stole money from a bunch of people and, as far as I know, she enabled and used some early I'M ANNE HATHAWAY. Then used later I'M ANNE HATHAWAY to evade.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Phlegmish posted:

Thread locked after a heated 753-page theological debate about transubstantation

John Locked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Ommin posted:

Went to church with the grandparents while visiting, and they had a gluten free option during communion. For some odd reason, transubstantiation does not remove the gluten. Darnedest thing.

Getting a wafer that didn't stick to the roof of your mouth so you have to use a fingernail to scrape it off would be a useful update.