Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Milo and POTUS posted:

Do you actually think the WSJ gonna write about people who can't afford things

With scorn, sure. They were the source of the legendary Lucky Ducks article about how unfair the tax code is. That some lucky ducks didn't have to pay taxes at all (by not having income or property).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
I wish I got payed for writing live-journal updates in the year of our lord 2024.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Scathach posted:

Did his esophagus tear or something? That's horrific.

That is my guess. Long term alcoholics will often develop Bleeding Esophageal Varices which can spontaneous rupture. I've seen it once, the guy vomited several liters of blood in a manner of minutes. Even after working in healthcare for years, it was horrifying.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Rascar Capac posted:

Something about "Mark Wahlberg's 40-Day Challenge" would make me real nervous if I were Vietnamese.

Or black.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

About time the MIC did something right

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

By popular demand posted:

If you're wasting cocaine on children then you shouldn't be allowed to have any.

Any what? Children or cocaine?

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Checks out. Dude was famous for being a colossal rear end in a top hat. Glad to hear he was still like that even in his last moments.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
A 'male' humanoid robot was unveiled in Saudi Arabia. It then inappropriately touched a female reporter.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Cosplaying the song Common People.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Phlegmish posted:

I don't know. As your typical aging goon I don't really know anything about her, I just had her pegged as an artist making somewhat 'alternative' introspective music. But she's constantly saying dumb poo poo like this. Maybe it's just part of the persona.

I just assume she being performatively quirky as part of a persona, like you said. The modern music industry is so cut throat I find it hard to believe someone who is truly stupid could last more then a month or two, even with great handlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Because he's the hero North Bend deserves, but not the one it needs right now