Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Now that's what I'd call a - *puts on sunglasses* - hard tab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

:dance:

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Travis343 posted:

Great apes are loving crazy, if you don't know what they're capable of. I can't see any human overpowering one.

Pictured: a human overpowering a great ape. Or a great ape overpowering a human. :smuggo:

e: or did I just :thejoke:?

dobbymoodge has a new favorite as of 14:03 on Sep 15, 2015

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Dollars to donuts

You mean "loonies to yer Timmy's", surely?

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Hoover Dam posted:

I grew up there. If your idea of horror is endless strip malls, sure.

Maybe you grew up in Clemmons? Winston had strip malls, but they're hardly endless.

FWIW I think the clown thing is a hoax of some sort, either viral marketing in very poor taste, or some sort of prank targeting primarily low-income minority neighborhoods. It's happened in a couple other places in NC and SC at least, and it always seems to be in poor posts of town.

It's pretty lovely, whatever it is.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Well, poo poo.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Someone's trying to drown MisterBibs

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Sir Lemming posted:

Paul Hogan meat shoes

G'day, meat!

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Krankenstyle posted:

Greenland is self-governing anyway, so I don't think Denmark could sell it even if we wanted.

*Gives Denmark free money*

*Invades Greenland*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Eurovision started already?