Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

So far it's been fairly amusing and cute but if you're not into that sort of thing, probably not. Also, no-one has actually died yet and I think that the death flag thing is going to be a running joke that never happens. I could be wrong though.

It can really go every way. Either Yuuki Yuuna will be a super happy hero and everything will be fine, or Yuuki Yuuna will be the sole survivor in a devastated world where she only managed to save herself (but she saved someone, therefore she's a hero.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

The transformed world/magic battle environment is visually interesting, although obviously inspired by Madoka Magica.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Okay uh... that was actually kind of underwhelming. What now? The only kind of interesting hook in the preview was something about lingering effects of :ssj:.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Paracelsus posted:

Now we get to find out whatever terrible system is behind Shinju and the vertexes. My money is on a Bokurano-style elimination game between alternate realities, with the "vertexes" being other worlds' magical girls.

That sounds plausible. It might turn into a Saikano-ish scenario with power consuming them and causing habitual destruction etc.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Oh hey, there's the despair. Finally!

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Please change thread title to Yuki yuna is a Hero: Tasteless

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Well this really sucks. They won't die of natural causes, but will get entirely crippled. I'm holding out on my prediction of ending up "saving" a destroyed world, except now they will be effectively undead too.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Yup, thread title couldn't be more wrong. What a horrible life.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Okay, drat. World is more hosed than I had imagined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

That was a kinda My-HiME ending there.

The performance was okay so I'm not entirely disappointed.

• Locked thread