Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

KasaiAisu posted:

Hmm, I think if they wanted to show Karin losing feeling in her left leg, they'd have put it behind Togo; actually, that looks like it's where her leg would normally be. Maybe it's shown because she doesn't lose her leg?
I agree, the others all have their hands on their injuries. Karin doesn't have her hands anywhere on her body.
Her "only" struggling with survivor's guilt actually sounds more interesting anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

So they went for a happy ending.
I think the fact that there was even serious doubt is sufficient reason to call this a top level series.
It absolutely is on my anime of the year list.

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

A beautiful and toiching ending. Going for a happy end was the right choice. And I'm glad that the pacing also worked out in the end.

I'm also not sure how everything is supposed to work from now on. Even Sonoko seems to be able to heal now. And why are there no more attacks? Or are some other poor girls doing the sacrificing now?
I interpret it so that the girls provocations have stopped the attacks temporarily, and in the future some other poor girls will have to sacrifice.

• Locked thread