Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
What I like about this show over Madoka is that it does make an actual effort to develop its characters beyond putting them in harrowing situations. Madoka was good from start to finish but at some points it felt like it was loving with its characters because the plot called for them to suffer. I genuinely liked episode 3, which introduced a character and made me care for her in the span of twenty-odd minutes, which Madoka couldn't even do for me.

It looks great and polished, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
I wasn't going to watch this show initially until I learned it had a paraplegic character, and was pleasantly surprised to see her treated with respect. I also like how her hero form doesn't cure her legs and she's no worse for it. (That transformation, though.)

• Locked thread