Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Amstrad posted:

They certainly didn't pull any punches in terms of building that expectation, to the point where I don't have any sympathy for anyone who didn't have at least some doubts about it.

Well Red didn't transform to her Mankai and there's still this lingering background that we still know nothing about beyond vague snippets mentioned during the class lectures. I'm sure the next episode will set up Act 2 where everything falls apart and/or poo poo gets real(er)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Kylra posted:

Yuki Yuna is a Hero: This Thread Is Already Dead

:rip:

You were expecting death? Too bad! It's only Yuki Yuna.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Which would be worse? Slow uniform physical degeneration or random sudden degeneration of different parts?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Rexides posted:

So, I guess then that Togo is a veteran of the previous war, which is how she got crippled, right?

Mankai until the only thing left of you is a clenched fist around a Vertex' neck :black101:

There's off site comments by the creator or director or somebody that implies that and in addition to her legs, her memory was taken, but she'd silk be in good enough shape to go back to the "front." On the other hand, the girl in the bed had done Mankai 10 times before entering that state.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Heroes Can Never Die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I feel like the author may have intended to deal the final blow at various points in the finale, but ultimately pulled the last punch since they or their editor might have felt it be too much. I would have legit cried if Yuna never recovered.

Are there plans for more parts or is it just the LN part and this part?

• Locked thread