Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Where is Charles Lee? A friend of mines tries to justify the depiction of Charles Lee with his mustache-twirling evil and disheveled look after Charles Lee's induction into the new order by saying since the memories were Connor's viewpoint, they were biased and more embellished on purpose against Charles Lee. Since before Connors first encounter with Charles Lee, Charles Lee is a perfect gentleman to Haythem and the world at large. I suppose he could be right Charles Lee, but that's way to subtle an idea for Ubi writers me thinks. Case in point, Connor's irrational hatred towards Charles Lee even after Connor discovered it was Washington who did his tribe in and not Lee. In short; Give me Lee!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLFlq2SerGQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

I can't see how they can end the series,if they even do it before the series gets canceled, beyond the Templars and Assassins teaming up against a greater threat. Seeing as the last few games have been them painting the both teams as having good and bad sides and the truth being somewhere down the middle.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Everyone is forgetting one era for future games.... The far future. I'm talking about climbing megastructures insides arcologies on Mars, or Earth if you are boring. Maybe even on generation ships. If anything the Templars have been shown to be patient and the Assassins as incompetent(talking about you AC Rogue but able to bumble along and by chance stop the Templars;so this could be a while.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

Mr. Fortitude posted:

If they're doing Japan, it'd be better if it was a Meiji era game than a Sengoku one. The latter has been played out to death by so many things. Meanwhile Meiji era means Satsuma Rebellion and the Samurai rebelling against a modernized government (Templars) would fit in well I'd think.

I am now imaging a current gen black flag modeling all of Japan to sail around or maybe just the islands around Okinawa. Or one of the Mongolian invasions was egged on by the Templars and boom it failed due to a piece of eden.

Quixotic1
Jul 25, 2007

I'm surprised they haven't tried to fudge the numbers and include Isambard Kingdom Brunel and his secret steampunk warmachine.

• Locked thread