Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Dat
Dec 13, 2007

:neckbeard: :woop: :downsbravo: :slick:
After all this time, is Unity still poo poo though (bugs and companion app poo poo ironed out?) I bought it for 20 on a PSN because I'm actually interested in Syndicate and I'd like to at least say I experienced the story, whatever that might be. I picked up Unity at release and I probably put it down after a week and haven't looked back until this weekend. That being said, I'm having more fun this time around. Maybe my tolerance for bullshit has gotten more forgiving, I don't know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread