Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

The REAL Goobusters posted:

So what the gently caress is up with the World War 2 poo poo in this game.

An excuse to make a climbing puzzle out of the Eiffel Tower?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

The White Dragon posted:

As long as the modern day poo poo means that Ubisoft will eventually develop an Assassins Creed title that discards the historical pretense and lets me gently caress around in a major city and its outlying suburbs, I'll be happy.

AC2, then?

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Daily Forecast posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWUTQB1l5KQ (Olivia Morgan/James Kidd(/Mary Read)) (is this even a spoiler anymore?)

:swoon:

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

Skoll posted:

Id love to see AC Vikings but I don't think it'd work unless the game centered in medieval Europe or some poo poo.

I really want a game set in the early Saxon period surrounded primarily by green fields and tiny villages and the odd Roman not-quite-ruin. No reason other than I want to see that period rendered.

Alternatively, pick a city, and experience it through different centuries and watch it grow and change. Again, no reason other than I want someone to do the historical research and render it for me so I can poke at it.

• Locked thread