Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Good work on the new thread. I am beyond excited for Unity. Having loved black flag and freedom cry, Rogue should be enjoyable. Ubisoft want all my money.:20bux:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
Anyone able to play public co-op games? I can get most of the other online functions to work, but when I try to Public Co-op missions, I get to stare at a Ubisoft please wait screen forever.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008
I hope Uplay burns to the ground. Three days and I have only being able to connect to one CO-OP mission on the PS4.

ghouldaddy07
Jun 23, 2008

sewersider posted:

Just finished it as well and its pretty much this.
With a love interest involved that while well animated could have been awesome with a bit of betrayal mixed in or just a story line presented in anyway that we could possibly get invested in.
Bellecs turn around didnt really make any sense at all, even more so with his post death cut scene.

Bellec was somewhat vindicated due to the Assassins Council being morons. They seemed more obsessed with holding onto their own power than protecting humanity from the Templar's schemes. I imagine Arno will literally embrace the "nothing is true everything is permitted " go solo, and just wreck poo poo with Napoleon.

The games plot has serious pacing issues though.

• Locked thread