Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Me llamo Sarah Brandolino, the eighth Castilian of this magnificent marriage.

Blind Sally posted:

That looks awesome.

Just make sure you don't take any damage when you're driving the Panzer around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Watch the credits instead of going to watch a movie next time you beat an AC game. It's seriously like a thousand people, half or more on art assets.

It gets longer every game and I can't not watch it because they may stick a little event in them at the end :(

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Did anyone make a club yet on the PS4 version?

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Merrill Grinch posted:

I just did because I keep getting annoyed by that [GOON] club somebody sniped.

Search for clan tag LLJK on PS4 and we'll coop or whatever you can do with uPlay being down constantly.

Hope there'll be more people.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

How the hell do you quit out of co-op games? I had to disconnect to get back to a single player world.

v

Join the LLJK club and I'll do some heavy lifting for people so they can get some cash and items.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

All this Ubisoft hate doesn't make sense to me. The game is perfectly playable. To be honest if there's a problem it's more likely on your end and I wish people would stop throwing that glitch compilation video of floating NPCs around like it's 100% damning. It happens in all the games, other games notwithstanding. It really comes off as some kind of malicious jealousy and unreasonable bandwagon jumping trying so hard to discredit a company that has been doing better and better every year. I'm playing on a console and I've fallen through the floor once in about 30 hours of sustained play, which I should mention can and has happened rarely in all the games too, seen some floating people, and even gotten stuck on geometry and couldn't move.

But I just fast traveled and it fixed the last part, and like I mentioned this has happened in all the past games.

BBC Article posted:

Glitches include characters bending into impossible positions and floating in the air

This isn't even a legitimate 'glitch,' that was a player death and that's just how ragdoll physics work when the physics are unconstrained. Why is it considered a failure on Ubi's part here when everywhere else it's a moment to point and laugh at? In fact, there are no credible problems being presented in these hateful diatribes, and yes there are changes that deserve to be criticized but it doesn't demean the product so violently. And what is this performance crisis that is destroying the experience for a nebulous many? The frame rate is going to dip on a console, that's just how it is and how it will always be. Methinks if there's a problem on PC with you, then you don't understand hardware and think a diamond studded $5,000-$10,000 e-peen extender is the end-all of e-machines and can't possibly run things lower than 120fps at 1440p on six 24" monitors. In theory it should, but the reality is far different, and it's a kind of thing demonstrated in the days following all releases.

Calling Ubisoft the next EA is ludicrous, because they haven't betrayed you with a game like Dragon Age 2, they didn't kill a series with a game like Ultima 9, and they certainly didn't take over and destroy a number of developers in the industry to stifle forward thinking, competition, and creativity.

After that "No playable female characters thing" it made it even easier to hate Ubi just to hate them.

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

Crevasse posted:

Quick question - is there a ps4 club going? I'm tired of being short changed by pubbie mongrels in the little co-op section. If anyone needs another retard to run with, hit me up
PSN: WoadBerzerker

Yeah search LLJK (press square on the search for club). I've been accepting all invites the past few days. I need to get on to co-op since I've done everything else, plus some people might want some help in getting cash and sync points, which get you all the skills. Let me know (Lunethex on PSN) if you need something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunethex
Feb 4, 2013

The mysteries are hidden until you get close to them. Yes, it's dumb. Go to the map and look at the legend at the bottom. It will say 2/3 or something, and just wander around until it pops up.

As for the side missions, probably the same.

• Locked thread