Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I think the developers said that for the first time they modeled Paris at a 1:1 scale (at least how big it was in the 18th century). We're also definitely visiting Versailles in the game and if they modeled the palace and grounds 1:1 that's a lot of area to play around in too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Got Rogue from a Redbox and played a couple hours today, it basically plays identically to Black Flag. So far nothing of note has really happened, but the core gameplay is as fun as Black Flag and they give you the ship really quickly. It's definitely worth a rental at least.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Played a little more Rogue and it's a mixed bag honestly. The story and Shay as a character are all over the place but the core gameplay is basically the same as Black Flag. The stalker system is kinda cool, it basically works like the multiplayer with the danger ring. NYC is more interesting than it was in ACIII. The River Valley map is hilariously compressed since you can sail from Albany, NY to Mount Vernon, VA in about 3 minutes. It's definitely not worth $60 but I rented it and it's fun enough.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tempo 119 posted:

This is the AC game I want to play next:

Whoa

Would play the poo poo out of AC: The Rise and Fall of Desmond Miles and the Assassins from Mars

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Calaveron posted:

I like the guy's design but I haven't seen the lady's since I'm at work and was only able to see one video.
How many times will we see the I'm a brash, sort of idealistic guy who becomes an assassin for my own selfish purposes but after tremendous hardships learn to respect and embody the Creed?
The Gamestop preview says Jacob and Evie were raised as Assassins so maybe not? They'll probably do the same thing anyway though. I'll still play it because I'm a sucker

• Locked thread