Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Has preload started for ps4 yet? With rest mode fuckery I want to make sure I power up long enough to download

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Still hyped, still going to play it, still going to 100% it and still going to spend 0 additional dollars doing so.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Wouldn't finance/publishing demand micro transactions? Since when does marketing care about profitability and income?

Joking aside I am p bad at video games but I won't spend money to cheat it and I don't care about playing dressup enough to buy silly hats or whatever

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

This AC app for my phone drains battery like you wouldn't believe.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

So the game is unplayable once you join a club. I mean drat.

Edit: turns out restarting the game fixed it. Game is mostly stable again. Weird.

sellouts fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 15, 2014

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

sellouts posted:

So the game is unplayable once you join a club. I mean drat.

I had really limited framerate issues on ps4. I was approved to join a club and they became terrible in all situations no matter where I was in the city.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Man that third armor mission wasn't fun. I couldn't walk eject to save my life. I guess you really have to quickly tap x to do it.

I need to do coop as well. I am just picking up what I can and clearing side missions.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Purple Prophecy posted:

Is there no goon club on PS4? Or (more likely) am I doing something wrong? It can't find any clubs with anything like 'goon' or 'sa'.

It's lljk

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Mostly poo poo. Some unlock weapons. A few unlock terribly easy missions.

The mobile app sucks a lot of battery but the game itself requires almost no active time. It's really not a big deal.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Either play the game and sync the app and get your guy back immediately or wait 24 hours.

Nothing disappears permanently unless you guy dies on the mission because you don't heal beforehand.

Also unlock social clubs and you will have enough points to do anything in the app

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

I do wish they made long weapons viable. I get worked compared to one handed / pistol combo

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

I'm at 82% cleared and haven't had a performance problem in over 2 weeks. Uplay, initiates, the companion app have all been fine as have framerates on ps4.

The game started out pretty bad, although always felt a bit overstated to me, but now it's just fine. A little boring, sure, but completely playable with enjoyable moments.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Wow, I'm not sure that I've seen anything less fun than the parkour bit of "The Tournament" coop mission.

nope, more infuriating than any other problem with this game to date

sellouts fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Dec 21, 2014

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

After a patch a while ago I never really noticed any of that. I'm not trying to be an apologist either.

Are you playing a digital version or from a disc?

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

I wonder if it's uplay / psn fuckery. I haven't played my digital version since before the network DDoS.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Hannibal Smith posted:

My only real issue is how overstuffed the game feels. There are so many side missions and collectibles that really feel like they're content put in there for the sake of having content. I wish they would have done a better job integrating them into the story and given some sort motivation to complete them aside from clearing the icon from the map. That's not to say some of them aren't fun, but there are a lot that just feel like busywork.

Spending the helix points you get for free on the cockade and chest locations is the best. I can finally feel a bit of relief as districts slowly become uncluttered because my god there are a LOT of things to collect.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Ps4 is lljk but haven't seen anyone on in forever.

80% of cockades and chests done, almost there

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Yeah I spent 0 real dollars and unlocked the map with chests and cockades.

Anyone on ps4 want to do some sync takedowns? I need 10 to platinum this game and I don't think I will be getting 100% completion because the dumb collectables in helix missions are really bad.

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Can someone help me with 10 sync kills in coop? Psn hey Sellouts

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

Kin posted:

You'll maybe pick up from his posts that Daily Forecast has managed to be the only person on the planet to get a perfect copy of this amazing game.

Sorry, I found the game surprisingly easy and that last battle wasn't nearly as frustrating as the other guy is making it.

I had one bad night early on with terrible framerates. Then patches made it better and for the back half of the game I had no problems with performance. Ps4 digital copy.

The most frustrating thing in the game is the collecting of the pieces in the helix missions. That just isn't fun.

I'm at 96% complete. I will probably finish the last few % before the next iteration comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sellouts
Apr 23, 2003

I still need to do sync takedowns

• Locked thread