Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inept
Jul 8, 2003

The system requirements for Unity for PC are hilarious. I haven't played an AC game in a while, but thought this one might be worth it for the co-op. Then I saw that the minimum GPU for this game is a GTX 680.

I'm sure it'll be a great port.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

DeadLetterOfficer posted:

This is the same with any popular release. It's not really viable to set up servers just to handle the load for a few days. It sucks but it's more a modern gaming thing than Ubisoft in particular.

Luckily Amazon has services for things just like this!

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

At least some of the glitches are amusing

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Tenzarin posted:

Game can have missing textures and a ragdoll that totally not realistic! Stop the presses never seen before ever things in games!

I posted them because they are funny you loving spaz. You don't need to defend Ubisoft's honor.

• Locked thread