Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Black flag was a great pirate game but a terrible assassin's creed game, so I'm looking forward to this. Black flag also felt like a series of interconnected mobile phone games so this looks promising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Noirex posted:

They already have a rather major female Templar character in the main game. Can't they use her animation/model etc?

The reason they gave is it's too hard, but the real reason is they and many other studios think if there is a female playable character they will lose sales because their target demo (bro dudes) think playing as girls is gay, or something. This is a true thing.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Loved 2, because I was an actual assassin. Hated 4 because I was just some bumble-gently caress pirate playing assassin dress up. Never played 3. Will I like unity?

• Locked thread