Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Stravinsky posted:

My sound is a cross between power ambient and pigfuck vaporwave

You rang?

ASK: me about anything worth talking about in Chicago scum bag noise and I'll scream directly into your face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

slowdave posted:

yeah mono and 65daysofstatic have no business being in a noise thread

But its NMD so it doesn't matter :hb:

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
Remember when people listened to Clipping and thought it was good, and the total tripe it actually is? Good times

Here's a vid of Sickness at NMF 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0PTOyO_zoM

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

juniperjones posted:

ONO? Toupeee?

I don't care about Toupee/Permanent Records (except Rectal Hygienics), but Machismo and Hate Basement are my dudes/my favs, Shattered Hymen was my roommate, anything Jim Haras/Deterge is involved in is the meanest, Magia Nuda, Jason Soliday who used to run Enemy is like the hermit lord of Chicago noise, James Moy/Anal Hearse, some younger kids like Bringer of Everything are real violent

RIP Treasure Town

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

precision posted:

I love how

Definitely same, OP

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

juniperjones posted:

AND RIP Mortville.

How come you don't care about Toupee? Their record is so.. beatiful. But maybe that's why. I guess I love "beautiful" noise. I'm not really familiar with those bands. Point me to their music. I no longer live in Chicago, so I'm out of touch.

I don't know, I don't really listen to any of them outside of a live setting really. Some of them are on bandcamp maybe. Also I definitely do not consider toupee noise since it's basically just rock??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin

Gamma Nerd posted:

drat, I'm listening to Pinkream for the first time and I can already tell this is top-quality Merz.

The best album of his I've heard is probably Green Wheels but that's just out of the ten of, like, 300 I've listened to.

The best Merz is actually not even a harsh noise record. It's Music for Bondage Performance

• Locked thread