Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

Heh, me? Yeah I make music. I'm a noise artist. I own three digitech deathmetal pedals and run them through a reverb unit. Used to do everything on a laptop but dad said he wouldnt buy me another once he found out I destroyed the last two during a set by smashing them on the ground. Did you know that yeezy experimented with noise on n-words in paris? pure whitenoise with beats, I connected to it on a primal level and thhats how I knew I had to do it myself. Find out about my newest releases on one of /mu/'s noise general thread under the name lastwintersfall. Do you want to hear some of my work? give me $15 and i will mail you a tape (i bought a pack of twenty for 10 bucks at cvs) when i get around to it in 6 months. You want that with or w/out cum? jk its coming in crusty no matter what if i actually mail you anything. btw come check out my live set tonight at the community rec. center after the senior dance class lets out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

My sound is a cross between power ambient and pigfuck vaporwave

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

Favorite noise artist? Flatliner from the Death Grips.

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

I stole my dad's cordless drill so now I'm doing Power Electronics

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

sounds like your a punk busta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

There used to be like this two extremes in noise dudes. One end you have the real shithead scumbag noise dudes. Then you had like the new age hippies types like reed ghazala which are a dying breed that you really dont see anymore.

• Locked thread