Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*drives car through wall of thread, coming to a stop inches from everyone, stumbles out of car, withered old hands shaking*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Moxie?

I'm looking for Moxie?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
:yikes:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Atma posted:

sorry don't want to call you out but

if you need help, i have a programming degree

:cripes:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Thank you.

You remind me of my grandson Eustice.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I was wondering if you could make a larger type face for the visually impaired and maybe something that would turn color images into black and white. Also assuming fedoras are fine now bc we all really old.

Oh and can we shut down the forums around 4pm EST as that is dinner time, maybe reopen them around 5am EST? Thanks

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Thank you, just sent a package of hard candies and several unused cans of tomato soup to you :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Corn Thongs posted:

Back from the slammer. I'm legit as gently caress now. :cool:

:stare:

*cowers in fear and respect*

• Locked thread