Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I made a thread.

[MOD EDIT]
thank you for your participation son

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Nov 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Please make constructive, and helpful posts that encourage our forgotten generation to post, and if you're not going to do that then you shouldn't be posting in this thread. Thank you.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
[post deleted]

[MOD EDIT] - we are still working out the bugs here at FREINDCHAT... so you may still see some residual posts by this former moderator... sorry for the inconvenience

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

RedLobster posted:

I am using Google chrome and I cannot see any new colours. What is a style sheet?

I'm using google Chrome and I see them, try refreshing your cache

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a starwar betamax posted:

we are still working out the bug.s..

This is what I'm seeing as well.

• Locked thread