Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

qnqnx posted:

The one that says "pills" a lot.

They all say "pills" a lot; however Louis is black, so his way of saying pills made it much easier for it to become a meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Seshoho Cian posted:

I'm always ready for Left 4 Dead matches

excellent. we should play parish, that campaign has a shitload of glitches, including one where you can get onto the top level of the bridge on the last map and just avoid most of the infected

l4d glitches have always been the most entertaining of any game for some reason

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

excellent. we should play parish, that campaign has a shitload of glitches, including one where you can get onto the top level of the bridge on the last map and just avoid most of the infected

l4d glitches have always been the most entertaining of any game for some reason

This sounds like fun. Are we doing versus like OG's or

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I recently introduced two of my friends to L4D2. One had never played 2 and one had never played either. I felt like a proud papa.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Widestancer posted:

This sounds like fun. Are we doing versus like OG's or

i guess we could if we got enough people, but i'd be just fine doing campaign. don't wanna pub it up with versus because anyone left playing versus by now is gonna be a sick badass that's likely to own us all

the best parish glitch tho is the map where the alarm sounds when you exit that trailer and have to run up to the scaffolding. if you haven't opened the 2nd door and an infected busts through the skylight you can just trap them in there because it's technically a safehouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psAwAQWFIE4

i'm the guy laughing and yelling like a maniac

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
I hate this topic.

Francis

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
My favourite L4D character is Keith. He survived an intense tear-gassing, survives a motor-blade injury which damages 90% of his body (and 95% of his body survived from third-degree burns), wrestled a gator, broke out of being paved over with concrete, among other amazing feats.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

wtf. its cool and all but who would want to sit in the same place in an arcade for the 30min-hour it takes to do a campaign?

would be pretty fun if it was 8 of them setup so you could do vs matches tho

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

chicago ted

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i dont even play l4d but i suddenly remembered that name when i saw this thread

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Mine is COACH because he is a comforting presence in a time of great distress. When you hear that baritone voice shouting "RELOADIN'" you know that you're about to get some serious heh blackup; similarly, when he sees health items he doesn't muck about. "PILLS HERE!". That's it; what you see is what you get with Coach.

Nakano Azusa.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
The Midnight Riders.

Barring that, the Boomer, because as a gamer I relate to obese, unsanitary people who vomit when they get too close to humans.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

duke is the only acceptable part of this screenshot

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

VideoGames posted:

don't talk poo poo about shenmue

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Cyra posted:

don't talk poo poo about shenmue

oh i thought it was the not many heroes guy

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

nice cock-a-cola product placement valve, sellouts.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

VideoGames posted:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

VideoGames posted:

oh i thought it was the not many heroes guy

don't talk poo poo about travis touchdown

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

wtf. its cool and all but who would want to sit in the same place in an arcade for the 30min-hour it takes to do a campaign?

would be pretty fun if it was 8 of them setup so you could do vs matches tho

japanese people don't know how to play games on a pc

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
someone post the stories about asian people dying in internet cafes all the time

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Kylra posted:

someone post the stories about asian people dying in internet cafes all the time

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...es-9598418.html

Here's one "better".

Slur fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Nov 5, 2014

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

everyone has their favourites, however if you dont like all of the 'Left 4 Dead" and "Left 4 Dead 2" survivors then you are not a true gamer. feeling kinship and emotional attatchment with each and every character is required to game with your friends and rivals to your optimum ability in this hardcore survival game

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
rochelle is a bitch! !! ! !! !!

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Rochelle seems to have the lowest priority when it comes to voice line triggers.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Concordat posted:

Rochelle seems to have the lowest priority when it comes to voice line triggers.

She just has the fewest lines total, I think it is like 2/3rds of the rest of the cast.

The reason for this is, she was originally supposed to be as snarky and caustic as Nick but they bungled the writing so she just sounded like a huge whiny bitch. So late in the cycle they just took out most of the bitchiest lines and called it a day

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Louis and Ellis

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-UD2rtRxo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

DoubleDonut posted: