Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

Drink it up and hunker down
I didn't realize it was quite that long but if we have through December to read it that should be enough time I would think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

I am just starting this today. Not sure how far everyone is but I should have plenty of time this week to catch up a bit.

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

tadashi posted:

I have the version that was updated for the 94 strike. Do other people not have that?

I also have this version. I'm just a bit over halfway through.

angrygodofjebus
Aug 25, 2005

leokitty posted:

Hello, friends. Are we all finished with the book? It took me longer than I expected due to work craziness in the early part of December but I am done.

Also, do we want to do another month of this?

I have like 100 pages left and I've liked it a lot. The Ted Turner stuff in the first few hundred pages is pretty great, for one. I also didn't realize exactly how much Marvin Miller accomplished.

I'd definitely be in for another month/book, which I assume would be a shorter read and with a much less hectic schedule for most people.

• Locked thread