Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

If you don't have a local library that carries it, you can nab a copy of the book for roughly $4-5 on Amazon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I wouldn't call them an idiot, but I thought (from what I heard) most ML contracts had some sort of clause to pay for college tuition. If you were truly elite enough to go right from HS to the Majors, wouldn't you go to maximize earning potential? If it doesn't work out, you have a paid college tuition to fall back on.

Each person would obviously be different, if they don't feel mature enough, or want more polish/development, etc. I guess just talking about the top of the top.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Karsten Whitson is probably a recent example on a smaller scale, I guess.

• Locked thread