Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

sometimes I go to the pet store, stare at the fish and pretend I'm one of them. then, i forget why I'm even there. or who i am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Sometimes I'll look for the dumbest looking employee and ask them for food for a random pokemon.

Me: Do you have Diglett food?
Them: Piglet? I'm pretty sure they eat anyth--
Me: Nono, Diglett. They're like a mole.
Them: Zuh?

tao of lmao

Me: Hi do you have Squirtle tanks?
Them: Actually, Squirtles don't live in tanks, they live in pokeballs, idiot.
Me: I gotta go

tao of lmao

Sometimes if I see an elderly couple with their dog in the store, I'll ask if I can walk it for them. I then take it to the dog cages and request to "try another one," and return the new dog to the couple. Sometimes they don't even notice.

tao of lmao

I don't actually own any pets, so pet stop is pretty much my only chance to play with them. I'll bring my own laser pointer, and make a dog chase the dot while Fido's owner is carrying a huge bag of food. It also works pretend-throwing toys for them.

tao of lmao

Me and my friend, a conure named Toby, sharing a Cinnabon.

tao of lmao

I really love the snakes. They're so cool and slithery. Sometimes, I'll catch some mice in my yard and bring them to feed the snakes. Everyone freaks the gently caress out and I'm like wtf, the snake's just gonna eat them anyway who cares.

tao of lmao

Bwee posted:

I was kicked out of pet stop for repeatedly asking to see the snails with human tits

They keep saying the don't know what it is, but they're hiding it from me, I just know it!

tao of lmao

Mapparu posted:

Whenever I go to the pet store, I go in the back where the large dog cages are and bring my blanket. Then, I make my bed and lay in the dog cage, locking myself in. Then I take a little nap, it always helps during my lunch break so I can recharge my batteries.

This but with the doggy beds in the back of the store. If you take two of the larger ones and make a clamshell with them, you can comfortably sleep for a while before anyone notices. Slept straight through till morning one time and not a single person realized.

tao of lmao

Siluvayne posted:

I only go to the pet store on free sample day. That's how learned I prefer rice & lamb over chicken

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

warroar posted:

i have very strong opinions about pets and pet stores let me assure you.

I do to. Do you know the difference between Pet Stop and Pet Smart? I'm still allowed in Pet Stop.

Idiot petsmart fuckers fell for the Squirtle bit, too.

• Locked thread